Natural Remedy For Hyperpigmentation!
Hyperpigmentation is a disorder which is characterized by dark areas on the skin, and it is caused by the increased amount of melanin, the dark pigment of the skin. The exposure to sunlight, pregnancy, certain diseases, aging or trauma can lead to disorders of the melanin and create a non-aesthetic brown spots which are characteristic of this benign disorder.
The causes of melanin disorder can be internal or external. Internal causes are inborn and they are especially common for people with dark skin tone. External causes include exposure to chemicals like progesterone, estrogen, minocycline, betaxolol, and sunlight. Ultraviolet rays cause strains, spots and freckles which can cause permanent or temporary discoloration. They are common on skin areas that are exposed to sun (face and hands).
Natural remedy for hyperpigmentation
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder (turmeric)
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Mix these ingredients well and apply the mixture on the affected area of the skin.
- Leave it sit like that for about 15 minutes or until it gets dry. In the end rinse the area with cold water.
- Avoid exposing your skin to sunlight after this treatment, and the best timing for this procedure is before taking shower.
- Do this one or two times a day, and you will notice the improvement of your skin.
If your skin is too sensitive you can add some water to the lemon juice or substitute it with milk.
Lemon whitens and causes skin peeling, and turmeric, besides being a great for skin brightening , acts anti-inflammatory and makes the skin glow.