Wash Your Face with Coconut Oil and Baking Soda 3 Times a Week, and This Will Happen in a Month
Facial cleanser is one of the most essential steps towards glowing and healthy skin. However, you do not have to spend money on finding a product which is the most suitable for your skin. Try making your own facial cleanser by using coconut oil and baking soda.
This article will provide the recipe of one of the most effective facial cleaning tonic ever and its preparation is easy and quick, and it consists of ingredients that can be found in your kitchen.
- Baking soda
- Coconut oil
Method of preparation:
- Put 2 tbsp of baking soda and pour it into a bowl.
- Add coconut oil to the bowl.
- Mix the two together well, mixing it into a paste.
How to Use:
- Wash your face, rubbing gently in circular movements.
- Rinsing it off with cool water.
- Repeat this procedure three times a week.
Coconut oil is known for its antibacterial, healing and moisturizing properties. It is a gentle product which balances out baking soda’s harshness.
Baking soda is beneficial for acne treatment and restoring the skin’s pH balance.
Mixing two very different products together like coconut oil and baking soda to target every skin problem, such as acne, blackheads and wrinkles.