After Using This Ingredient You’ll Never Use Any lipstick. Your Lips Will Look Naturally Pink!
In the past women didn’t have access to cosmetics. And when the first cosmetics were produced the prices were out of reach for everyone but the rich, so women used natural pigments to get naturally pink lips.
However, there are some tricks and techniques that you can employ to give your natural look a boost, and today we’re going to look at some of the ways that you can get pretty pink lips naturally.
Step 1 – First remove dark layer from your lips by using this homemade scrub.
- This scrub can be made by mixing 1 tsp coconut oil with 1 tsp sea salt in a bowl.
- The mixture can be dabbed on the lips using a cotton ball.
- Massage fingers gently on the lips in circular motion for about a minute.
- After some time, you will find that your lips feel smoother and softer.
- Use washcloth to rinse the lips and pat them dry.
Step 2 – Use this homemade lip balm 3-4 times a day
- Mix 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp coconut oil and ¾ tsp honey using a spoon.
- This mixture can also be stored in a jar with a lid.
- Throughout the day, this lip balm can be used whenever your lips need necessary hydration.
Step 3 – Night lip balm
- Take oil from 1 vitamin E capsule and apply this all over your lips.