Lift Your Sagging Breasts Without Exercise or Surgery, Bring Them Back To Life With This Lotion!
Every woman wants to have perfectly shaped breasts throughout her life. Sadly, this is not possible because with age the breasts lose their suppleness and elasticity.
Breast sagging is a natural process and usually start happening after a woman reaches 40, it can occur earlier.
Apart from age, other factors that cause sagging breasts include:
- rapid weight loss or gain,
- strenuous exercise,
- nutritional deficiencies
- wearing a poorly fitting bra.
Breasts do not have muscle. They are made of fat, connective tissues and milk-producing glands, and they need proper care to keep them in good shape.
A wide variety of creams and lotions are available on the market to tighten and tone up sagging breasts. However, if you prefer natural methods, there is simple and easy home remedies that you can try.
Excellent remedy for lifting the breasts is a mask prepared from cucumber and egg yolk. Cucumber has natural skin-toning properties and egg yolk has high levels of protein and vitamins that can help treat sagging breasts.
- Puree 1 small cucumber in a blender.
- Mix in 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of butter or cream to get a paste.
- Apply it onto your breasts and leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- Wash it off thoroughly with cold water.
- Use this mask once a week to firm and strengthen the breast tissues.