Take 1 Tablespoon Of Cinnamon Powder Each Morning And Watch What Happens To Your Body In 45 Minutes!
Cinnamon is a seasoning with a gratifying aroma and flavor, and it is not only a spice, but an ingredient that has a lot of benefits for our health. It is a high fiber food since 100 grams of this seasoning contains 54.30 grams of fiber.
This food also contains a lot of calcium and is also one of the foods with more iron.
Cinnamon is considered a “miracle food” and science has shown that its components provide substantial health benefits.
WHAT HAPPENS TO OUR BODY IF WE TAKE A SPOONFUL OF CINNAMON POWDER IN THE MORNING?
- Your body responds to insulin more effectively and regulates blood sugar levels.
- It favors good digestion of food and relieve intestinal discomfort.
- It produces an anticoagulant effect and improves the blood circulation.
- Reduces and fights the proliferation of cancer cells in our body.
- We received a calming effect, especially for arthritis pains.
- It avoids the proliferation of bacteria in food.
- Increases cognitive function and memory, being highly recommended for people with neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease or Parkinson’s disease.
- Expresses the cold of the body and prevents diseases caused by viruses and bacteria.
- It prevents cardiac diseases and improves the function of the colon.
- Get more energy and avoid exhaustion, revitalizing our body.
- It diminishes the damages in the tissues caused by the passage of time, rejuvenating the organism.
- It reduces the growth of cancer cells and the formation of blood vessels in tumors.
Every morning add a teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a coffee, a lemon juice, juice of any fruit, a cup of milk or a cup of tea of your choice. You can also add a teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a spoonful of honey.
In short, the important thing is that you add that teaspoon of cinnamon powder to your daily diet.
It is not recommended for pregnant women or during breastfeeding and children under 6 years.