Say Goodbye To The Cough And The Phlegm From The Lungs With This Ancient Homemade Syrup!
In the season of colds and flu, there’s nothing you need more than an effective remedy that will relieve the cough and take the mucus out of your lungs. This folk remedy is exactly that – beneficial and safe for both children and adults.
One of the most health beneficial vegetables on the planet is carrots. Abundant in antioxidants, carrot juice can effectively lower high blood pressure levels and even prevent diabetes. The reason why drinking fresh carrot juice is more recommended than eating it raw is that the juice packs a higher content of nutrients.
Some other health benefits of carrots include:
- Boosts immunity and prevents heart disease
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Prevents cancer
- Prevents acne
- Excellent for skin health
- Rich in calcium
- Stimulates digestion
- Body detox agent
- ½ kg carrot
- 3-4 tbsps. honey
- Wash the carrots and peel it properly. Later cut it into small chunks.
- Boil the chunks in 1 cup of water until it gets soft.
- Now, separate the carrots from water and mash it in the blender to get a smooth paste.
- Add 3-4 tbsp of honey along with the water in which you cooked the carrots to the carrot paste.
- There you go! The homemade cough syrup is ready.
- Store it in a glass jar in the refrigerator.
- Take 3-4 tbsp of the syrup 2 days and the cough will vanish like never before.
This is quite a popular recipe among kids as it taste good and you don’t have to force your child to take the medicine. Use this remedy this winter and pass on the information to your friends and loved ones.