Pineapple, Cinnamon and Oats Smoothie for Strengthening the Tendons and Ligaments in Your Knees!
The knees are one of the most important joints in the body. It’s important to keep your knees strong and healthy so that your mobility doesn’t deteriorate as you grow older. One of the most common reasons for severe pain in this joint is inflammation due to advanced wear of the cartilage on the moving surfaces of the knee joint.
The knees use their natural lubrication but as time goes by, they suffer many injuries, wounds and hits and become damaged and loose. Their tendons and ligaments become less flexible and natural lubrication is lost.
Therefore it is necessary that our body has a balanced diet to work better, in this case we must also focus our power on those products that allow us to keep our joints in good condition.
In this post we will show you a great smoothie which allows you to strengthen your ligaments and joints.
Smoothie from pineapple, cinnamon and oats
This smoothie is rich in vitamin C, silicon, magnesium, and bromelain which are anti-inflammatory and reduce pain. Also this nutrients give strength and energy to the entire body.
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 40 gr. of honey
- 2 cups of sliced pineapple
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 7 gr. of cinnamon powder
- 40 gr. of crushed almonds
- 250 ml. of water
- Start by cooking the oatmeal. After that, take the pineapple chunks and squeeze the juice from them.
- Use the blender to blend the cinnamon, almonds, honey and orange.
- Next, add the pineapple juice and oatmeal in the blender while it is still on.
- When you notice that the mixture is smooth add a couple of ice cubes and blend one more time.
We recommend you to drink 1 cup of this smoothie preferably during morning before breakfast and one hour before going to sleep.