Successfully Relieve Sciatic Nerve Pain with This Simple 10-Minutes Method!
As the longest nerve found in the human body, the sciatic nerve runs from the buttocks, along the back of the legs, ending in the feet. Inflammation of the nerve sciatica is caused by the compression or irritation of the sciatic nerve, which triggers a severe and intolerable pain that extends from below the knee above to the area of the ribs and even in the back.
In brief, the pain manifests as a feeling of heavy legs, tingling, or numbness and can interfere with movements and sitting.
There are a number of different treatment options depending on the root cause of the pain, such as prescription medication, physical therapy, or even surgery for more severe cases. If it is caught early, most cases can be handled at home with natural remedies.
For all people with sciatic nerve pain, we have a rather natural solution that will only take up 10 minutes of your time.
The 10-Minutes Bedtime Treatment
- Pour 10 liters of hot enough to touch water into a bucket
- Add a handful of salt and 1 liter of apple cider vinegar
- Stir it until the salt dissolves completely
- Place your feet in the bucket and leave them there until the water starts to cool down
- Take your feet out and dry them
- Go to bed making sure your feet stay warm during the whole night.
You can use a blanket as an extra sheet to cover them. When you wake up in the morning, don’t stand or walk on the ground barefoot. Make sure you are wearing socks, and preferably your slippers too.
You should be able to feel the pain relief even from the first treatment. If necessary, repeat the treatment every day, until the pain starts to disappear completely.