800 Years Old Recipe Can Cure Any Heart Problems and Diseases!
The creator of this recipe is the famous nun Hildegard von Bingen, who lived 800 years ago and died at the age of 81.
She advised that every household should have this magnificent recipe that achieves extraordinary successes. It will help you with your heart health.
Consume it when you feel any heart problems (piercing, flickering, skipping). It is proved to be favorable in cases of angina pectoris as well. See more about it below:
- 10 stems of fresh parsley (no root)
- A liter of homemade red or white wine
- Two tablespoons wine vinegar
- 300 grams of natural honey
- Put 10 fresh parsley stalks together with the leaves in a liter of pure natural wine and add 1-2 tablespoons of pure vinegar.
- Cook this 10 minutes over low heat (ATTENTION, it makes foam!). Afterwards, 300 gr real bee honey are added and left to slowly cook for another 4 minutes.
- Strain the hot wine for heart and put it in a warm bottle that was previously washed with strong alcohol.
Use this remedy daily, by taking a tablespoon, until the cessation of symptoms. For more serious diseases, consume it longer.